WordCamp Fayetteville will take place from July 31 through August 2, 2015, at the Don W. Reynolds Center for Enterprise Development on the University of Arkansas campus.
Everyone is welcome! If you use WordPress, build with WordPress, or just wonder about WordPress, you’ll enjoy attending. If you want to reach out to the Northwest Arkansas tech and business communities, you’re welcome to sponsor.
So What’s WordCamp?
A WordCamp is a community-based conference where people who love and use WordPress can get together for fun and learning. Find answers to questions, share your great ideas, get refreshed and inspired, and meet new people. No sleeping bags required.
What Will You Learn?
This year we have five tracks:
- WP101: Have you just bought the car or are you thinking about it? Learn how to install your theme, choose between WordPress.com and WordPress.org, and get started.
- Developers: Getting under the hood Don’t plan to attend these sessions unless you actually code WordPress sites, apps, or plugins.
- Designers: Jazzing up the chassis Some WP designers are more about the art and some also like to code their themes. Either way, this track offers inspiration.
- Publishers: Delivering the goods Bloggers, writers, and other content mavens belong in this track.
- Entrepreneurs: Driving the car, not messing with the motor — and you mean business If your company website is built in the WordPress platform, this is the track for you, whether you work in WordPress or delegate that work.
This site is where all the information will be for WordCamp Fayetteville 2015. As we get ready for July 31, you’ll see the schedule, speakers, and sponsors here, and you’ll also be able to buy tickets here. Come back often!
This is our pending schedule with our ‘Call-for-Speakers‘ still open.
Friday, July 31st
Join us at Mermaid’s for an introduction to one another and to WordCamp. Meet and mingle and find out more about the Saturday sessions!
|6:00 pm||Mermaids Meetup|
Saturday, August 1st
Sunday, August 2nd
We’ll be holding an implementation Jam Session at the New Design School. Bring your laptop and share knowledge. Get some work done on your website, help someone else with their site, and enjoy some more time with the WordPress community.
|11:00 am||Jam Session|
We will be meeting at the Reynolds Center at the University of Arkansas.